System Integration Engineer
Develop electronics to support HUD products and interfaces for automotive. Design, develop and test display engines. Support test development and quality systems.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- Proven track record of developing electronics for automotive
- Good understanding of instrument clusters in cars
- Experience with embedded system development
- Experience in building electronic circuits and troubleshooting
- Practical hands-on experience with measurement equipment – Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Signal analyzers ….
- Experience in troubleshooting of signal integrity problems
- Experience in vehicle instrumentation and interfaces such as CAN bus, I2C/SPI, UART, USB, HDMI, Display Port
- Understanding of ADAS sensors and their interfaces
- Experience with hardware-abstraction and low-level display driver development is a plus